If you’re looking for a refreshing non-alcoholic drink to sip at parties this summer, or to simply toast to your everyday bliss — you so have to try theses fermented recipes I just whipped up.
Fermented Orange Creamsicle
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh is best)
- 1 cup fermented coconut milk kefir (just add a Body Ecology Kefir starter to 1 qt coconut milk and ferment for 24 hours at room temp in a sealed, sterile glass jar)
- 1/2 cup coconut kefir
- 1 tsp raw ginger juice
- Drizzle raw honey (or as much as floats your boat)
- Ice ice ice
- Stir your honey into the orange juice with a wooden spoon
- Add ginger juice
- Stir in fermented coconut milk
- Stir in coconut kefir
- Pour over ice
Have you seen my new book, “Are You Eating Your Bugs?” I’d love for you to get a free excerpt to help you analyze your digestive prowess. You can get it for free, here.
I’d love to help you create bliss in your life through healthy eating! Contact me for your personalized session!