I was about to post this blog in our “Inspired By” category — since the cacao vibes really got my creative juices flowing this morning. Did you know that your heart vibration is the strongest one your body emits, and that things like LOVE, GRATITUDE and CHOCOLATE raise that vibe?
Today, a day after my little heart-throb Dougie’s 7th birthday, and as we enter the Leo (heart-centered energy) moon –is the best day for heart-opening recipes.
You can heal yourself from almost anything by tapping into and focussing your heart vibration toward your intention. In fact, many healers understand how to share their heart vibe to help others heal. As a Reiki Master, I often lock Reiki energy in my clients’ hearts.
My men and me practice gratitude each day to open our hearts. But, if I can do something with food, I’m all about that too. Raw cacao is an amazing heart-opener, if you can handle it. Our family has a been a bit too sensitive to consider chocolate a superfood. It’s acidic and always kinda made us feel “low” after the initial energy boost. But, ever since I discovered how to ferment it or combine it with fermented greens we get those delicious wows that chocolate was meant to share.
This morning’s Holy Probiotic Cacao Shake lifted Doug and I out of our RV-remodeling-mold and mildew induced funk. We’re ready for anything now. Bring on the BLISS.
Here’s the recipe, loves.
Probiotic Cacao Shake
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 handfuls ice
- Raw cacao powder (to taste/ I used about 1/2 cup)
- 2 helpings Real Food Real Life Pro Amino-Otic
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 cups fermented coconut milk kefir (just add a Body Ecology Kefir starter to 1 qt coconut milk and ferment for 24 hours at room temp in a sealed, sterile glass jar)
- Raw honey and/or green stevia powder to taste
- Blend avocado, water, honey and green powder until smooth
- Add in cacao and blend some more
- Add in ice and blend for a few seconds
- Add in your fermented coconut milk last to protect live probiotics and only blend for a few seconds
- Serve (over more ice if you desire)
I added some reishi tincture to mine. You can also add maca (which balances out the cacao nicely or any other superfoods or supplements you love).
Have you seen my new book, “Are You Eating Your Bugs?” I’d love for you to get a free excerpt to help you analyze your digestive prowess. You can get it for free, here.
I’d love to help you create bliss in your life through healthy eating! Contact me for your personalized session!