We all have stories, and many of us need to share our stories. Not because they are tantalizing stories with drool-worthy characters and plots that will keep you wanting more. But, because the sharing of our truth is a creative expression that moves us forward. Read more
In a dream long ago, I became keenly aware of the ethereal guides that I have with me in this lifetime. Spirit guides. Ones who many of us cannot see in the physical form in our dimension. Read more
You’ve Got Healing Power Within You, and it’s TIME We Uncover it and share it!
Advanced Reiki Classes for 2014: Earth and Self Healing
Come join Gina and Doug for an inspired adventure into the art of Reiki Healing with a Shamanic Twist. These classes offer a practical take on using both modern and ancient healing techniques to help yourself and others through pain, indecision and illness – as well as heighten your consciousness and open you to your spiritual path.
The year 2014 lives within an energy field of rapid advancement into higher consciousness for our planet as a living being and all of us who live within Her. There are also major galactic shifts that influence our expansion. We are truly coming into an integration period where we are calling back the parts of our selves that have been lost over lifetimes, and realizing that each one of us holds parts of each other. We are One. And, we are figuring that out.
Ancient Shamans and “medicine people” understood how to live with our planet and use and restore her gifts for the growth of all. Integrating these teachings with modern experience, we can learn to transcend our problems by transforming our perspectives and heightening our vibrations.
We have more than just the power to heal. We have the inner power to shift. This connection offers one of the deepest, most satisfying feelings we have ever experienced and that is why we are sharing it with you now. We know that if this class is calling you — you will really dig it too.
Sunday August 31:
Reiki Master Teacher Certification Plus Advanced Intuitive Reading Practices
This class is for those inspired into the deepest healing and/or who feel called to teach.
1:00 pm-7:00 pm
Oceanside, CA (Private Residence. Address will be given upon Registration).
This is an Advanced Certification Course in Usui Ryoho Shikki Reiki
When you complete your courses you will be certified to practice Reiki on yourself and others and teach and certify others as well. This can be included into your healing practice or can be the foundation for a new healing or meditation practice. This certification may be used professionally. Please see your own state’s laws for using Reiki professionally.
Auditing and Refresher Classes: Feeling called to join us as a refresher to your Reiki Training with other teachers? We welcome you! We ask that all students joining for refreshers simply pay the $111 Registration Fee. (You will not be turned away for lack of funds). All former students may audit for no cost.
A $111 deposit must be paid through PayPal to reserve your spot and the rest is paid by cash or check before class starts. Please contact us if you need to set up alternate payment arrangements.
Please contact Gina@BlissedLife.com to register. We will discuss your needs and be certain that these classes are meant for you. You will receive your class handouts and some homework upon registration, so please register early.
This class includes:
Level 3-4 Reiki Master Teacher Attunement and Certification: Walking in Energy
There is no mastering source energy. The Reiki Master is one who understands and chooses to forever tap into that beautiful light, and live in alignment with their true purpose. A Reiki Master lives by the Reiki principles, and uses Reiki each and every day. It is not difficult. In fact, it’s almost too simple. The attunement and certification are here to help remind you of the bliss behind living in alignment with your true self, and since they raise your vibration, they make it easier for you to live this way. As a Reiki Master you experience and learn more about energy and the connection of all each day. You will also learn:
- Master Symbols
- How to perform a Healing Attunement
- Teaching and Attuning your own Students
- Whole Body Meditation
- Compassionate Healing
- Channeling Universal Energy for all levels of Healing (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual karmic)
- Working with Spirit Guides
- Using Psychic Surgery to remove unneeded energies (illness, pain, relationship patterns)
- Sharing hands-on and distance healing with yourself, friends and clients
- Handouts and resources for post-class follow up
- Support for Post-Attunement 21 day cleanse (foods to eat, affirmations, journals etc)
When Gina first became attuned to Reiki, she did it to help her grandfather who was on his way out of this lifetime. Little did she know that this beautiful practice of energy healing would bring health, peace and clarity to Dougie as he recovered from autism, to Doug as he recovered from a seizure disorder and to herself in every aspect of healing that she needs.
Since then, there have been countless miraculous experiences like helping children heal injuries and organ malfunction from a distance, helping people connect with their own intuitive and psychic abilities, and simply expanding the consciousness of those who desire.
Now, our whole family has been attuned to Reiki, and we allow that beautiful energy to flow through everything that we do. This makes our need for sharing even stronger.
We look Forward to Sharing this with You!
More about our work
So Much Love!
Gina and Doug
Do you Love Money? What was the last amazing thing you did with your money?
I bought my house. Paid in FULL. My family has an amazing place to live, and even travel in, and it’s all paid for.
I did that with my money. I love money. But, I used to equate it with greed and snobbery.
In July 2014 we got together with some online family and did a global healing on all of the money flowing through our system. We noticed a MAJOR shift, and want to offer this deeper healing to you, if you missed it. Simply read along and participate by adding your name to the list in our “comment ” section. Your name and intentions will be added to our healing. Read more
I feel more amazing than EVER. There’s this inner sense of BLISS that keeps me KNOWING and CONNECTED. Dougie tells us “HER” name is VIOLET, and we agree. Although this tiny being is but the size of a grape at 11 weeks in womb, we know that “she” is a soul mate. Someone we have long known and long awaited.
Violet who represents the highest frequency Healing Light. The Violet Flame of Transmutation. Vision. Connection. Protection. ENLIGHTENMENT. I asked Dougie what would happen if the baby is a boy, and he says ” She is not a boy, she is my baby sister, Violet.”
Violet has been coming to me in dreams since I met my husband. And, as time passed, she’s been showing herself to me outside of dreams too. Years ago, while swinging on a park-swing in Chicago, I saw and felt her by my side. She told me her birthday is December 2013. And, so it is.
To top off our excitement, several of my best girlfriends are also expecting bundles if BLISS soon. Sharing this Journey with them, even from afar, inspires me to make this the ROCKINGEST time of my LIFE.
I’d love to share with you some of the things we’re doing and choices we’re making to keep the Bliss flowing.
Mom’s Health and Food
You know I’m all about eating right for your needs and that food has been my medicine for ages — helping me recover from candida, fatigue, migraines etc, and helping my son Dougie pull out of autism. Now, my body is someone’s home for her first 9 months of life. This is a seriously amazing opportunity.
So, here’s what I’m eating and why:
Every supplement is raw and organic.
Daily Smoothies (up to 1 qt throughout the day but it varies)
- Spirulina Plus (Body Ecology brand): Great source of predigested, easy to absorb super protein with REAL LIVE probiotics. Helps keep my digestive bacteria in balance, as candida yeast can rise during pregnancy. This super food is also full of vitamins and minerals that go directly to your developing baby. The probiotics living in this food help to create vitamins in our bodies. There is even evidence that these “bugs” are responsible for making B12.
- Chlorella (Healthforce Nutritionals Brand: Nutrient Dense super food that has a load of chlorophyll, and has even thought to deflect toxins from harming our bodies.
- Maca: An adaptogenic super-root that we have been introduced to through Peru. It has the ability to regulate hormones, and like any other adaptogen, give your body exactly what it needs for balance. It also oxygenates our blood, and helps neurotransmitter communication. Maca is also said to help produce mother’s milk for mamas. It tastes great, a little like malt, and offers a nice grounding energy to balance out the expansive green foods mentioned above.
- Cod Liver Oil: (I’d do krill oil if I had it here in Costa Rica) High quality fats are needed for the baby’s brain development. I find when I don’t have this, I intuitively feel something is missing. It really gives me a sense of ease throughout my body.
- Vitamineral Green (Healthforce Nutrionals Brand): Covers a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals all in food form.
- Ancient Earth Minerals (Body Ecology Brand): Exactly what it sounds like. This supplement offers a top-notch source of humic and fulvic minerals. Things that are now missing from most of our soils and foods. It works to support thyroid and adrenals.
- Chia Seeds: Fiber! But also these beautiful seeds have a way of soothing stomach and joints too.
- Hemp Seeds: Another great source of protein.
- Hemp Seed Butter: What a yummy source of fat of fat and protein.
- Reishi extract (Dragon Herbs/22 Reishis): Perhaps my favorite Herb. As an adaptogen Reishi really supports every bodily system. Reishi works on our physical bodies, but also has a distinct role in increasing our spiritual connection and overall “spirit” for life. I’ve been told by Chinese doctors that they can tell when a mama consumes Reishi during pregnancy.
- Reishi Tea: I feel a more yin support ( core support/kidneys) when I drink Reishi Tea. A little vanilla and stevia and it takes the place of coffee for me. Sometimes, I use Reishi Tea in my smoothies. Sometimes drink it warm. Reishi also keeps our candida index down.
- Coconut Kefir: Amazing source of probiotics and mineral. Gives me energy. Helps build the baby’s inner eco system and immune system.
These ingredients will be blended with coconut or avocado and frozen berries or frozen plantain from our trees in Costa Rica.
Other Delicious Raw Organic Power Foods
- Cultured Veggies (Cabbage, Beet, minerals added): Helps digest everything else. Tastes Great and filled with probiotics too.
- Earth (Vitamineral Green Brand) another delicious form of high-quality minerals that tastes great on warm foods like eggs, sautéed veggies, soups.
- Young Coconut water and Coconut Meat:
- Coconut Oil: Healthy fat with amazing healing power for thyroid and more. This oil can be heated without becoming toxic, so its the only oil I use for cooking.
- Every color of veggie!: I’m having huge salads and feeling very drawn to the taste vegetables! Yum!
- Black berries and strawberries:
- Local goat cheese: Ask Violet. This stuff tastes like Heaven to me right now. I’ve read not to eat raw cheese when preggers. This to me, doesn’t seem logical. In it’s raw state, cheese has the enzymes needed to digest. If there were pathogenic bacteria on the cheese I chose to eat, In wouldn’t chose it. But, I am not suggesting that you follow my lead on this one. I can tell a difference between raw and pasteurized cheese. I cannot even digest pasteurized cheese. Again, this offers some fats and proteins.
Delicious Cooked Foods on the menu:
- Egg Omelets (Made by Dougie): Served with veggies and cultured veggies. I’m normally not an egg fan, but I’m loving them a few times a week. We keep them a bit runny and raw.
- Fish Cakes, Fish salads: Local Costa Rican caught small white fishes (lowest mercury) blended with spices and herbs. I’m having fish a few times per week too. I’d have it every day if I could keep up with myself.
- Rice noodles with home-made sauces and dressings
Treats and Sweets
I went gluten free again officially in January. It totally helped clear me of back and joint pain and I literally felt like a veil lifted. I intended to have a gluten-free pregnancy too. But, had a few slices of home-made organic pizza here in Costa Rica. I totally LOVED it! I think Violet did too. We’ll see how the rest of the time goes. Because we found a few places who make gluten-free treats that are sweetened with fruits.
- Almond flour banana-nut Cupcake
- Raw Banana Ice Cream
- Raw Chocolate Bar
Foods I’m not Loving
Some of my normal favorites are not so awesome right now. I’m not able to digest them very well, and my body is just saying no.
- Brown Rice
- Beans of any kind
Violet’s got me going deeper and playing with yoga much more than usual. I find slower, longer poses and deep stretches are giving me energy, keeping me flexible and pain-free AND helping my digestion. I have a notion that yoga during pregnancy will make for a more comfortable labor and birth. Not to mention increase oxygen flow to the baby and help with her development.
My last yoga class in California, before we headed out to Costa Rica, left me feeling strangely unbalanced. I couldn’t hold a pose. I couldn’t breathe fully down to my core. I kept tipping over during Tree Pose. The pregnancy definitely changed me.
Now, I’m yoga-ing for about 3 hours a day. My body leads me into Cat/Cow, Down Dog/Up dog, forward bends and light back bends. I just listen to what I need and with each stretch my body feels even more BLISSED. I’m lightly focussing on hip openers, blood flow and strength and endurance. The slower pace feels like its allowing me to heal my body even further. Who would’ve thought? I used to think pregnancy was about giving your body to another person. I know. I know. But, now I see that she is giving me so much healing as well.
We’re feeling an un-assisted birth will be the best for us (and we did have one). So it’s even more important to connect on a vibrational level with the soul we are welcoming. To make sure we are fulfilling her needs and wants. To make sure that the experience will flow in a healthy way. Positive affirmations have helped me a lot. So has Kirtan music like Krishna Das and Snatam Kaur. I take time throughout the day to pause and create and recognize the flow of LOVE between Violet and me. I’ve been internally talking to her about her positioning and her absorption of nutrients as she grows I send each bite of food down with a gratitude blessing and intention for each food or plant’s medicine to reach her.
I share Reiki with her too. I’m making space in my day to meditate for longer periods and really have a more complete sense of Violet’s needs. Intuition is up now, and it will be my strongest tool for preparing for this miracle.
Can’t wait to share lots more!
Need Help with pregnancy eating or planning an unassisted birth? Contact me for a consult or coaching package.
You’ve Got Healing Power Within You, and it’s TIME We Uncover it, Don’t You Think?
We’re back in Chicago! We’ve had many requests for our special advanced Reiki Classes, and are grateful to be able to answer your call.
When Gina first became attuned to Reiki, she did it to help her grandfather who was on his way out of this lifetime. Little did she know that this beautiful practice of energy healing would bring health, peace and clarity to Dougie as he recovered from autism, to Doug as he recovered from a seizure disorder and to herself in every aspect of healing that she needs. Read more
We are all divinely guided by and connected to an abundant source of energy. In this class we will discover how that energy manifests itself for us as guides (Angels, Ancestors, Animals etc), and how this manifestation has evolved with our soul since the beginning.
Your spirit guides are extensions of yourself. How can they help you on this part of your life journey? What parts of your soul’s journey need to be re-collected in order to have the experiences that create your best life? The answers lie within you, and we will begin to dig them out together.
Sunday February 27, 2013
11am- 5:30 pm
Chicago, IL (Lincoln Park)
Class will be held at a private residence and address will be given upon registration.
These classes are available for groups of 5 or more as part of our Bliss Tour. Contact us at Gina@BlissedLife.com to host a class in your space.
Spirit Guides and Past Lives
(Special Reiki Master Teacher Discount for Graduates of our Reiki Master Teacher Courses)
Learn how to let go of past-life blocks that prevent your growth in the now, and embrace the help of your inner guidance. We are in a heightened time of transformation, and we are welcoming back parts of ourselves that may have been abandoned over the ages.
This workshop is all about embracing our individual needs for this transformation.
You will Learn and Remember:
- Your Karmic Path and how to Undo Karma that is Finished
- Your Soul’s Purpose and Stops along Your Journey
- Your Soul’s Hidden Skills
- Meditations for Connecting to Your Highest Self
- How to use Past-Life Memories to Heal Now
- How to Distinguish Spirit Guides, Ghosts and Toxic Energies
- How to Break-Free From that which doesn’t Serve You
Please register by Feb 25, 2013 by paying the applicable fees and contact Gina@BlissedLife.com with your questions.
See You There,
xoxo Gina and Doug!
Are You in the Vortex?
Do you know what it feels like to need something so absolutely, that there’s no doubt you’ll get it? And, it shows up in your life almost instantaneously? Then, it begins to unravel in a way that constantly gives you what you need? Maybe you felt like you didn’t even have time to ask for this “thing.” You simply felt it. You vibrated with it and it was there. Well, my Love, that’s the vortex I’m talking about. Read more
Do you ever wonder where some of your “gut feelings” come from and how you can use them to find more balance and relief in your life?
Let’s Explore Your Soul Connections and Soul Purpose. And Let’s Dig Deeper into Knowing Your Helpful Guides through Time.
We live in a reality where very few people actually connect to and understand the many dimensions of creation and HELP available to us. We are here to help YOU wake up and understand that YOU have so much power to connect.
In this class we will explore Your Soul Purpose and the Guides who have been with you through your journey. We will adventure into past lives, dream lives and the many dimensions you experience on a subliminal level.
Join us for Guiding Lights and Discover:
- What helpful energies are guiding you
- How to easily raise your vibration and connect with them
- How to translate the messages being given to you and discern intuition from “imagination”
- Where your soul has been in a sense that will Help You Today
- What hidden skills you can connect with and use to enhance your life
- How to make peace with fears, regrets, resentment, and life long questions
- How to find your soul contracts
- How to integrate into your most whole and fruitful reality
You will be able to “tune-in” to the deeper messages that lie in your intuition and learn how to differentiate between various forms of helpful guiding energies and translate them into Practical Solutions in your Real Life. You will have the tools to answer life-long questions and overcome deeply rooted fears. All of this information is already a part of you — we simply use the workshop to uncover it. Join us!
Plus — We will share some really cool Atlantis and Lemuria connections that will bring clarity and BLISS to your soul-searching!
Register by November 25th, 2012
Sunday December 2
Chicago (Beverly Neighborhood)
11:30 am-6:30 pm
$99 ($55 due as deposit through PayPal to Gina@BlissedLife.com to reserve your seat).
(Private Residence. Address given upon registration).
To Register, send an email to Gina@Blissedlife.com and you will receive an invoice. or simply log into Paypal and send $55 to Gina@BlissedLife.com